Having a paid email for your business is a must nowadays. It gives your business a professional feel and makes managing data in your company much more manageable. But the catch of purchasing a paid email is that you need to have a registered domain name. In this blog, we go through all the tidbits regarding paid emails and domains. So, let’s get started
What is a Domain name?
A domain is the address of your website on the Internet. It’s like your phone number or house address. It takes the form of your organization’s name and a standard internet suffix, such as abccompany.com
- Establishes your business as tech-savvy and forward-thinking.
- Adds professional credibility to your business
- A good domain name will attract and provide visibility to your brand
- Increases your search engine ranking.
- Whether you use online marketing its important to use the domain as it shows you internet visibility
Why do we need a Domain name for Paid Email?
The domain name becomes the main brand for your Google/paid Gmail services. By default, users you add to your account get a username at this domain–such as [email protected]. They’ll use this name to sign in to their Google account and as their email address.
What is Paid Email?
An email that ends with a customized domain name is called paid email. If you have an organization/company, you will definitely need more features than what free email services provide. With paid email hosting, you’ll get the needed quality, as well as more options for scalability and growth.
- Privacy: Privacy is guaranteed and website browsers won’t have any insight into your mail. Also, Google won’t be planning any ads
- Personalized email Id: Users also get a custom email for eg. [email protected]
- Storage: They get twice the storage of personal Gmail
- Branding: Enhance your branding with a personalized email id which will help you look professional and attract more customers as it leaves a better impression.
- Alias: Users can also add an email alias([email protected]) which will direct all the emails to the primary mail
Why do we need Paid Email id?
Paid email is an effective way to establish a professional and unique brand presence for your business. It helps you look professional and important. But, it’s all about your brand name. A customized domain name and email address can impact your business in several ways, including increased sales as well as healthy word-of-mouth advertising on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.